- Our policy lasts 45 days – 30 days since purchase plus we allow up to 15 extra days for shipping. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Your first return is on us. If you don’t like our products for any reason – please contact us to get Return Authorization # - this is simply to let us know that we need to expect a package back.
- Return shipping within continental USA is on US. Please contact us and we will email a return a link to download and print return label.
- Due to the nature of the product – we have to destroy it once we get it back since this is an intimate and sanitary good and we cannot resell it.
- Once we get your order back, you will be credited full amount.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, this is simply so that we can credit the correct account. Just include your original order or invoice or write your order number on the box to help us track your return.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted at our discretion:
- When product has obvious signs of use – jars are returned more than half empty.
- Any item that is returned more than 45 days after delivery
- Bulk Orders
- Custom Orders
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items \ Discount Codes (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately some sale items cannot be refunded.
- If a discount code was applied during checkout, only the amount paid on the order will be refunded, not a full regular price of the product.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- If the item arrived damaged please email us email@example.com with your order number and relevant pictures. We will send you the same item with a return label for the original damaged item.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be notified about your return, because we can only credit original form of payment.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: P.O. Box 5291, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089, USA
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item if you are not using our return label. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Original order shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $80, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.